Like Kind Exchange

Never Pay Capital Gain Taxes Again!

Did you know that you can defer all capital gain taxes on the sale of any real estate held for investment purposes?

Any property held for investment qualifies including single family rentals, commercial land, industrial, multi-family, and vacation homes held for investment.

Give us a call to learn more about this opportunity, called a 1031 exchange.

IRS Problems? We are here to help.

Unfiled Returns, Back Taxes, IRS Letters, Audits, etc.

We are here locally to help you resolve these issues for less than the nationally advertised companies. We are dedicated to helping our clients with all matters related to taxes, big or small. Please come by or call us for a free consultation, 281-540-3040 , to discuss your situation and take the first step towards peace of mind.