FAX TEL: 844-CREW-TAX (273-9829)
*note: We utilize a digital fax that does not emit a "fax tone" when you fax in. When sending your fax, an automated voicemail system WILL answer your call - this is when you should press "start" or "send" on your fax machine. 50 page limit per fax (send 2 faxes if over 50 pages).
- Gather your tax documents (W2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s, etc.) and your last pay stub of 2015. Make sure they show your Year to Date (YTD) totals for non-taxable per-diem, uniform deductions, long term disability insurance and union dues, if applicable.
- Print either the “Tax Organizer” long form or the “General Information” short form from the Printable forms link of this website and complete. Do NOT print both (see recommendations for which form to use below). The per-diem calculation worksheet can be substituted with documents in step 4.
- If your W2 does not list your per-diem, usually listed in box 12 with a code (L), please look at your last pay stub of and find your Year to Date Total (YTD) of non-taxable per-diem and list it on the organizer.
- Print your company end of month report showing the cities or city codes of you layovers and the duration of rotations/pairings/trips. Make any notes of when and where any company / FAA training took place.
- Fax documents and worksheets to our office at number listed above. No fax cover page needed, just make sure your name is listed on every page.
- You should receive a call/e-mail when your faxed documents are received. If you have not received confirmation after 3 business days of faxing your forms, please contact us. We will contact you if we require further information to complete your file. Due to the high volume of business we are encountering, our file processing time is 4-7 business days from the receipt of your documents. When your file is completed we will contact you via telephone to request authorization to file your tax return and make payment arrangements for our services.
If you are a prior year client, we ask that you please still complete a Tax Organizer so that our client information is current and accurate. This organizer is also our primary means of maximizing expense deductions and tax credits.